Admission Procedure for Study in Italy, Admission Requirements, Process for Italian Universities
It is imperative that one understands the detailed admission process and procedure and other formalities before going abroad for studying in Italy. One must ensure that all the documentation for the application of Vissa and other formalities like eligibility criteria, mandatory requirements and all such things are taken care of when one looks at taking admission in any college, institute or university in Italy. This section will give you knowledge on the admission procedure and other necessary admission requirements for study in Italy.
Admission Procedure for Study in Italy, Admission Requirements, Italian Universities Eligibility Criteria, Application Process for Study in Italy
Following is the eligibility criteria for study in switzerland for mba, engineering, bachelors, masters and phd programs for getting admission into switzerland universities:
Eligibilty & admission process:
- For a Bachelor’s Programme
- For access to Swiss universities a valid Swiss maturity certificate or an equivalent foreign upper secondary school-leaving certificate qualifying for university entrance is required. Each of the universities or colleges makes its own decisions as to what certificates and qualifications it recognizes.
Admission to a Master’s Programme
- The prerequisite for access to a Master’s program is a successfully completed Bachelor’s level program. Graduates of Bachelor’s programmes have access to certain Master’s programmes, Each of the universities makes its own decisions as to whether a foreign Bachelor’s degree gives the holder access to Master’s programmes without entrance examinations, or access under certain conditions, or access with further requirements, or does not give access to Master’s programmes.
- c. Language Requirements
- The universities require good knowledge of the language of instruction
- At the Master’s level especially, the universities are offering an increasing number of study programmes in English.
- For students that do not hold fully recognized certificates qualifying for university entrance, the admission requirements also include a university entrance examination
You searched for Admission Requirements for Study in Italy, Admission Procedure, Application Process for study in Italy, Eligibility Criteria for Italian Universities
Appy for Admission
- Contact the university of your choice prior to the admission deadline. Some of the universities also accept online applications. The main documents that you will have to send to the university are your upper secondary school-leaving certificate (the original or a notarized copy) and an up-to-date passport photograph.
- After this the college or university entrance test has to be given.
- After the admission process is completed then the student has to apply for a visa.
- Then the student has to get necessary paper work completed at the police station in Switzerland.