Why Study in Hungary, Why Study Abroad in Hungary?
In an increasingly globalised world economy, the mantra for success includes special skills and qualities such as creativity, efficacy, innovation, efficiency. Universities, colleges and schools in the Hungary offer a vibrant, creative and challenging environment which gives an opportunity to the students for developing their potential. With its almost enviable reputation for excellence in education, the Hungary has been host to an increasing number of international students each year.
When one goes abroad to study there are many factors that can influence in taking a decision with regards to this. Besides the fact it will be a new and unknown territory other important thoughts are what will be my career option in Hungary? What will be the cost of living in Hungary? How will my career graph grow in Hungary? Will there be enough job opportunities for me in Hungary or elsewhere in the world?
Why Study in Hungary, Why study abroad in Hungary ?
Hungary is a country with a successful and a rapidly growing national economy where in the past 50 years spectacular progress has been seen in the development mainly in agricultural and industrial society. A unique wildlife in Europe and several centuries’ long tradition of agricultural education has stimulated efforts to preserve the traditional values of Hungarian agriculture and its environment.
Hungary offers high-standard programs in the fields of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Veterinary Science and Physiotherapy. Besides this there are medical subjects you can also study which is Psychology, Physical Education and Architecture, or various disciplines of Health Care. Moreover many of the faculty members of Hungary are educated or are the alumni of Harvard, Oxford, Cambridge, MIT and some other esteemed organization of world.
In past two decades more than 10.000 international students got enrolled at the universities across the nation. In 2003, thousand former students celebrated the 20th Anniversary Alumni Reunion in Budapest. Today, the top 12 countries of student enrollment are Germany, Iran, Israel, USA, Norway, Japan, Spain, Turkey, Cyprus, Greece, Ireland, and Sweden.
Why study in Hungary, study abroad in Hungary, scholarships in Hungary, low cost of living in Hungary, low cost of study in Hungary, less tuition fees in Hungary.
Why study in Hungary? You can consider a few facts:
• The Hungarian university training in sciences dates back to the 13th century
• Hungarian international programs in English and German started in 1983
• Hungarian medical degrees are recognized by the WHO and all our degrees are automatically accepted in the EU
• Every program in university is run by highly qualified academic staff and the seminars are performed in small groups.
• All our universities are located either at the capital or at traditional university towns with lively international student communities
• Hungarian universities offer competitive tuition fee combined with reasonable living costs