Study in China Scholarships, Scholarships for Study in China, Students, University, Grants, MBA Scholarship
There are many Scholarships options available for student looking at studying in China. Like any place Scholarships will be determined multiple factors primarily your own merit. Different types of scholarship options are available in different universities, depending on the place and where you intend to apply and study in China you will need to do more research on the various scholarship options available for students studying in universities across China.
Study in China Scholarships, Scholarships for Study in China, Students Scholarships, University, Grants Scholarships, MBA Scholarship
Chinese Government Scholarship scheme is established by the Ministry of Education of China in accordance with educational exchange agreements or understandings reached between Chinese government and governments of other countries, organizations, education institutions and relevant international organizations to provide both full scholarships and partial scholarships to international students and scholars. MOE entrusts China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC) to handle the enrollment of international students and carry out the routine management of Chinese Government Scholarship Programs.
The following criteria are to be fulfilled for availing scholarships in China :-
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants for undergraduate programs must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants for master degree programs must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree programs must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Chinese language students must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 35, will study Chinese language program in China.
- General scholar candidates must have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies and be under the age of 45, may study all majors besides Chinese language.
- Senior scholar candidates must have master’s degree or above, or hold academic titles of associate professor or above, and be under the age of 50.