Student Visa Requirements for Study in Argentina, Visa Application Procedure, Process for Argentina Universities.
It is important that one understands the detailed process and procedure of the immigration formalities before going abroad for studying in Argentina. One must ensure that all the documentation for the application of Vissa and other formalities of the requirements of a country like Argentina are properly covered. This section will give you knowledge on the Student Vissa requirement and other process and procedures of Argentina.
Student Visa Requirements for Study in Argentina, Visa Application Procedure, Process for Argentina Universities
• Argentina is the gateway for the students to enter the great continent of Latin America.
For education purpose, if a student decide to stop at Argentina, for more than ninety days, then the fellow will be required Student Visa, which have to be collected from the local embassies of the respective residing states. Argentina Visas are issued on producing the following official documents, which include,
• Passport (Valid at least for 6 months)
• Application form (for Student visa)
• Letter of acceptance form from respective Argentine Institute (for Student Visa)
• Return Air tickets
• Passport size photo (1 in number)
• Letter from Employer (in case of professional visitors)
• Letter from friends or relatives (in case of visitors willing to stop at Argentina for more than more than 90 days)
• Medical Examination Report.
• Student Visa from 200-250$