Post M.A. Diploma – Linguistics Course
Posted on October 13, 2011 | By test3 | 107 responses
This page and section has details on Top Diploma Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Diploma Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Welcome to the Best Diploma Courses after 12th, Top Diploma Courses after 10+2 in India section. There are many Diploma courses after 12th in India for arts, commerce, science streams, students like Diploma, graphics designing, visual effects, digital film making, vfx, multimedia, web & game design courses. Here you will find a list of top and best Diploma courses after 12th, 10+2 in and across top cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Here you can explore top and best part time, short term, pg diploma and degree courses. New, one year, 1 year, certificate, professional courses, job oriented, different, various courses after graduation. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
Post M.A. Diploma in Linguistics is a course in languages, where apart from learning to speak a language, you are also given an opportunity to analyze, read and write the language.
Here are the course details for Diploma courses. Top Diploma Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Diploma Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility may be needed to pursue Post M.A. Diploma in Linguistics:
- For acquiring a Post M.A. Diploma in Linguistics, you need to have a graduation level degree in the particular language.
The duration of Post M.A. Diploma in Linguistics is as following:
- The duration of the course depends on the language you are learning. Usually these are one year courses.
The scope of Post M.A. Diploma in Linguistics is:
- It gives you the skills to read, write and speak in the concerned language.
- It gives you the opportunity to explore the language in greater details.
- It also gives you an opportunity to study the culture and social set-up of people, whose language you are studying.
- It is very easy for a person with this degree to get a job of a speech therapist and you can join as a speech trainer in a call centre.
- You can find opportunities in the field of business, corporate communications, advertisement and journalism.
- You can find good job in computer companies, which make software dealing with Linguistics.
- You can get a good job in foreign universities.
- You can also get a job as a writer in foreign journals. You can either move abroad for the job or work from India through Internet.
- You can get a good job at places where foreigners speaking that language visit on a regular basis.