Post M.A. Diploma – Paleography Course
Posted on October 13, 2011 | By test3 | 243 responses
This page and section has details on Top Diploma Courses in Inaia, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Diploma Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Welcome to the Best Diploma Courses after 12th, Top Diploma Courses after 10+2 in India section. There are many Diploma courses after 12th in India for arts, commerce, science streams, students like 2d-3d Diploma, graphics designing, visual effects, digital film making, vfx, multimedia, web & game design courses. Here you will find a list of top and best Diploma courses after 12th, 10+2 in and across top cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Here you can explore top and best part time, short term, pg diploma and degree courses. New, one year, 1 year, certificate, professional courses, job oriented, different, various courses after graduation. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
Paleography is the study of ancient handwriting and decoding old and historic manuscripts. When you do this study after post-graduation level and learn to study Persian handwriting and manuscripts, it is known as Post M.A. Diploma in Persian Paleography.
Here are the course details for Diploma courses. Top Diploma Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Diploma Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility may be needed to peruse Post M.A. Diploma in Persian Paleography:
- For seeking admission in this course, you need to clear M.A. examination in Persian from any recognized university.
- You must have at least 60% marks in your post graduation level course.
- You must have knowledge of Persian and Arabic languages
- You must be inclined towards research work
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
The duration of Post M.A. Diploma in Persian Paleography is as following:
- It is a 1 year course.
The scope of Post M.A. Diploma in Persian Paleography is:
- You can get a job in Archeological survey of India.
- You can get into research work about old civilizations. Such research can be taken up both as a government servant and as a private research scholar. The course gives you enough scope to develop your skills at a later stage. You can easily go into other areas of research work about old civilizations apart from just reading the scripts.
- Since you can read and write modern Persian script, you can get a good job at the embassy.
- You can even translate books from Persian to Indian languages and vice-versa.
- You can even move abroad in case Old Persian handwriting and manuscript are found in other counties as well.
- The course may have an ample range as not many people get into this course and there is less competition.
- Since you get to meet and interact with many foreign scholars your chances of shifting abroad increase.