This page and section has details on Top MBA Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of MBA Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to Hot Courses, Part Time, Short Term, Diploma Courses, Degree, Certificate Courses in India section. There are thousands of short term, part time, full time, certificate, diploma and pg degree courses in India to choose from but it is very difficult to find the right course. In this section one can explore hot courses in India, short term, part time, full time diploma and pg degree courses after 12th, 10+2, graduation, b.com, bba, bds, bca, mba in India selected by our expert counsellors like mba, pgdm courses, animation courses, clinical research courses, training, engineering, design, mass media & film making courses, retail courses, fashion designing, interior designing, photography, jewellery designing courses, hair & beauty, biotechnology, diploma courses, degree courses, certificate courses, graduation, university courses, language, training, management, learning, new courses, photography, graduate, vocational, online courses, distance learning education, professional courses, computer education courses in finance, graduation, management and IT in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Software enterprise management is an ideal course for those in IT sector and is willing to shift to career in management sector. The aim of the course is to enable professionals having intense technical knowledge to get skills which are highly needed to be business leaders at global level.
To achieve this objective, MBA software enterprise management is the most appropriate. Curriculum offered in the course allows students to acquire leadership skills so that these skills can be applied for the appropriate functioning of the companies.
Here are the course details for MBA courses. Top MBA Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of MBA Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Eligibility Criteria for Software Enterprise Management Course
- You should have 60% in aggregate in B.E./B.Tech.
- Students who have passed post graduation in any of the subjects namely IT, computer application,computer science or electronics with 60% can also seek admission in this course.
- You will be required to appear for an entrance exam conducted by the institutions.
Entrance Exam Pattern
You will be required to answer multiple choice questions. Other section of exam includes English language and comprehension, computer science ability and logical reasoning. After passing entrance exam, you will be called for a ‘group discussion’ and interview.
Software enterprise management has emerged as a very potential sector, so job opportunities are also on increase in this sector. Various jobs are there in private and public companies. In conjunction, remuneration offered is quite decent. Those who are already part of this sector, have high promotion chances after completing this course successfully, this course can help them climb the managerial ladder and add tempting numbers to their pay checks.
Criteria for the course:
- Class Test-I – (15 marks) (This part of test includes Individual Term Paper, Written Assignment and Project)
- Class Test-II – 15 marks (This part is a written test to be conducted accordingly communicated by the University on a particular date.)
- Individual Presentation/Viva-Voce/Group Discussion – (10 marks)
(This part is based on the live presentation in the form of Viva, group discussion or general presentation)
- Business Communication
- Management Functions & Organizational Behavior
- Quantitative Methods for Decision Making
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Managerial Economics
- Java Programming
- Marketing Management
- Other than the above syllabus there is a practical part of Java Programming L in this semester.
- Business Research
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Business Environment
- System Analysis and Design
- Operations Management
- Database Management Systems
- Other than the above syllabus there is a practical part of DBMS Lab in this semester.
- Financial Services Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning and Business Application Programming
- Software Project Management
Forth subject is a group of Elective subjects which allows student to choose according to their interest.
Elective-I (Select any one)
- Group 1 Human Resource
- Group 2 Production and Operations Management
- Group 3 Marketing
- Group 4 Technical/Administration
- Business Application Programming Lab
- Summer Training Project
- Minor Project Work
- Corporate Strategy & Policy
- Financial Accounting (ERP)
Elective – II (Choose any one)
- Human Resource Management
- Sales and Distribution
- Materials Management
- Production Planning
- System Administration
- Financial Accounting (ERP) Lab
- Elective Lab