This page and section has details on Top M.Phil Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of M.Phil Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to the Best Courses after Graduation for Arts Students in Arts stream in India, Courses after ba psychology, economics section. What to do after Graduation in Arts?
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
This is a typical question that comes to the mind of all students. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after ba, bba for arts students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, courses after ba, bba, courses after graduation in arts stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
M Phil in Geology is the post graduation level degree in Geology, the science of study of solid and liquid matters that constitute the earth. The students of geology at the M Phil level study in depth the composition, structure, physical properties and history of the planet we live on.
Here are the course details for M.Phil courses. Top M.Phil Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of M.Phil Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
To qualify for an M Phil degree in geology, you have to first attain a masters degree with a minimum of 55% marks in any of these subjects,
- Environment science
- M. Tech. Remote sensing
- Any other subjects related to Earth Sciences
- A 5% rebate in marks is given to the students of under privileged sections such as the Scheduled caste and the Scheduled Tribes
The duration of this course is one and half years. This includes one year for research.
An M Phil in Geology can provide his expertise in various fields of work including:
- Exploring and determining various natural resources hidden in planet earth.
- Helping in extractions of mineral resources from the Earth. Some of these economic and mineral resources such as gemstones, metals asbestos, partite, mica, phosphates, zealots, clay, pumice, quartz, silica, sulfur, chlorine, and helium are quite precious.
- Students studying M Phil in Geology also help in ascertaining areas, where petroleum products and natural gas can be found inside the planet earth.
- Since at a much higher level, geology also helps in engineering work, the M Phil students of geology can also be consulted in location, design, construction, operation and maintenance of engineering works.