M.Phil – Costume Design and Fashion Course
Posted on October 12, 2011 | By test3 | 95 responses
This page and section has details on Top M.Phil Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of M.Phil Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to the Best Courses after Graduation for Arts Students in Arts stream in India, Courses after ba psychology, economics section. What to do after Graduation in Arts?
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
This is a typical question that comes to the mind of all students. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after ba, bba for arts students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, courses after ba, bba, courses after graduation in arts stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
M Phil in costume design and fashion design gives you an opportunity to research in depth about new trends and traditions about clothing and the fashion industry. The course also helps you increase your scope of study and find new ways of learning about fashion industry.
Here are the course details for M.Phil courses. Top M.Phil Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of M.Phil Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
For an M Phil course in costume design and fashion the following qualifications are required:
- A bachelor degree in Science or Arts
- A bachelor degree in Fine Arts
This is a full fledge three year degree course.
- Wearing clothes designed by renowned designers are a mark of status symbol in the society these days. So, if after clearing M Phil in Fashion designing, if you can get a job in a well-known designer house, you can earn really well.
- Since fashion in clothing line is a very wide term and includes variety of items, you will never have any problem in finding a job in this industry. An M Phil degree in this area of work lets you also work in industries, which are accessories to the clothes. Thus, this degree gives you an opportunity to work in industries like buttons, scarves, brooches, hairclips, footwear and jewelry. Moreover, with an M Phil degree, hopefully you will have the necessary confidence to experiment with these accessories and create new fashion trends.
- You can also join as an assistant to a fashion designer and earn while gaining the necessary experience. Hopefully, with the M Phil degree this training period will be very short and soon you will work and a full-time designer.