M.Phil Clinical Psychology
Posted on October 11, 2011 | By test3 | 49 responses
This page and section has details on Top M.Phil Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of M.Phil Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India.
Welcome to the Best Courses after Graduation for Arts Students in Arts stream in India, Courses after ba psychology, economics section. What to do after Graduation in Arts?
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
This is a typical question that comes to the mind of all students. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after ba, bba for arts students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, courses after ba, bba, courses after graduation in arts stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
M Phil in clinical psychology is a research based degree at the post graduation level to understand the scientific study and application of human nature, mental function and behavior. It also helps to prevent and reliving psychological based stress and to promote human welfare. Their main job is to psychologically assess human beings and provide them the necessary therapy.
Here are the course details for M.Phil courses. Top M.Phil Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of BBA Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India.
- Students with at least 55 aggregate percent marks in M A and M Sc degree can apply for this course.
- 5% concession s given to students from Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and other backward class category.
- Students and psychologists, who have two years experience in offering counseling services, can also apply for the course.
The time duration for this course is 2 years.
- The scope of M Phil in clinical psychology is immense as there is a huge shortage of persons with this degree in the country. Since, there are only 6000 people with this degree in the entire country, there is no shortage of jobs for M Phil in clinical psychology in the country. You as an M Phil in clinical psychology can find jobs at a number of places including the government sector, the private sector and the NGOs, who offer counseling services.
- After the new order by the CBSE asking the to appoint at least one Clinical Psychologist in every school, persons with the degree of M Phil in clinical psychology are also finding jobs in schools.
- You also have a great chance of moving abroad with M Phil degree in clinical psychology.