M.Phil – Botany Course
Posted on October 12, 2011 | By test3 | 129 responses
This page and section has details on Top M.Phil Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of M.Phil Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to the Best Courses after Graduation for Arts Students in Arts stream in India, Courses after ba psychology, economics section. What to do after Graduation in Arts?
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
This is a typical question that comes to the mind of all students. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after ba, bba for arts students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, courses after ba, bba, courses after graduation in arts stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
M Phil is a research degree which a student gets to undertake at the post graduation level. Though it has a greater scope than a Masters degree, it is a lower degree as compared to the Doctorate. When a student takes up a study in the science of life and development of plants and does an M Phil, it is called M Phil in Botany. Students with at least 50% marks in M. Sc in Botany can apply for this course.
- It is a one year full-fledge research based course.
- This course gives you a chance to study plants in greater depth and with various perspectives. It gives you a chance to study the science of plants at various levels including the molecular, genetic and biochemical level through the study of organelles, cells, tissues and organs.
- With the expansion of the study of science and botany, the study of the students dealing with the subject has got widened, which now also covers the study of other subjects like bacteria and virus.
- M Phil Botany students are involved in studying the agricultural science in depth and coming up with new findings to help our farmer increase their productivity. They also help the farmers find measures to save their crop from any kind of weed impact.
- Since the study of plants and earth is vital for other field of science and human development, M Phil Botany students and research scientists help people researching in other fields like food, medicine and gas.