Fine Arts – Bachelors in Designing (Accessory Designing) Course
Posted on October 12, 2011 | By test3 | 15 responses
This page and section has details on Top Fine Arts Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Fine Arts Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to the Best Courses after Graduation for Arts Students in Arts stream in India, Courses after ba psychology, economics section. What to do after Graduation in Arts?
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
This is a typical question that comes to the mind of all students. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after ba, bba for arts students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, courses after ba, bba, courses after graduation in arts stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
Bachelors in Designing (Accessory Design) is a well defined graduation level course by the department of fashion and lifestyle accessories for developing expertise in design mythology, consumer behavior and market dynamics, business practices and project management, trends and forecast interpretations and materials and production processors in the concerned field.
Here are the course details for Fine Arts courses. Top Fine Arts Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Fine Arts Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
You need to clear 10+2 or equivalent degree from any recognized board. Though the subjects are not important, you must have an aggregate of 50% marks to persue this course.
The duration of Bachelors in Designing (Accessory Design) is 4 years.
The scope of Bachelors in Designing (Accessory Design) is:
- The scope of this field is wide as it gives you an opportunity to design verity of items that suit clothing. You can get a job in variety of other industries apart from garment sector such as jewelry, silverware, tableware, watches footwear and other ornaments.
- The course gives you a chance to study consumer behavior in greater depth. This knowledge then helps you to start your own business in various items of fashion accessories and be widely successful by being aware of what the customers wants.
- You can design accessories both for common men and celebrities.
- Openings are available both in public and private sector.
- You can also start your own line of accessories.
- You can opt for a post graduation course both from any university or a reputed institution like NIFT.
- You can work as a product manager.
- You can start a consultancy service.