This page and section has details on Top Diploma Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Diploma Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Welcome to the Best Diploma Courses after 12th, Top Diploma Courses after 10+2 in India section. There are many Diploma courses after 12th in India for arts, commerce, science streams, students like Diploma, graphics designing, visual effects, digital film making, vfx, multimedia, web & game design courses. Here you will find a list of top and best Diploma courses after 12th, 10+2 in and across top cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Here you can explore top and best part time, short term, pg diploma and degree courses. New, one year, 1 year, certificate, professional courses, job oriented, different, various courses after graduation. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
Pharmacy is one of the main streams of Biomedical Science. The job of the pharmacist is to prepare, blend and dispense medicines, tablets and injections etc. as per the prescription of a medical practitioner.
Here are the course details for Diploma courses. Top Diploma Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Diploma Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Diploma Pharmacy
You must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology.
You must have liking for science specifically for medications. You must be hard-working and possess logical thinking and patience. Patient counseling skills is yet another important requirement of this course. In addition to this, you must have strong analytical ability along with academic foundation if you are wiling to opt for research option. If your aim is to be a medical representative then the importance of good communication skills cannot be overlooked. As a retail pharmacist, you need to have business skills and ability to convince people.
- Introduction to Pharmacy
- Organic and Biological Chemistry
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Idea Jumpstart
- Sports and Wellness
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Inorganic and Physical Chemistry
- Information Technology for Life Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Idea Blueprint
- Idea Launchpad
- Clinical Immunology
- Pharmaceutical Legislation and CGMP
- Medicinal Chemistry and Drug Discovery
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Any 2 IS modules
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Clinical Trials Management
- World Issues
- Interdisciplinary Studies (IS) module
- Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Management and Logistics
- Aseptic Dispensing and Compounding
- Research Project
- Complementary Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods
Institutes Offering Diploma Pharmacy
- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research (Delhi/NCR)
- Maharashtra Minority Education Society’s Institute of Pharmacy (Udgir, Latur)
- Mandar Education Society’s Pharmacy College (Ratnagiri)
- Nagar Yuwak Shikshan Sanstha’s Institute of Pharmacy (Atre Layout, Nagpur)
- Nandurbar Taluka V.S. Institute of Pharmacy (Nandpur, Pune)
- Principal K.M. Kundnani Pharmacy Polytechnic (Ulhasnagar, Thane)
- Bhaubhuti Shikshan Science Institute of Pharmacy (Amagaon, Bhandara)
- Bhor Velhe Tal. K. Aud. V.M. Institute of Pharmacy (Bhor, Pune)
- College of Pharmacy (Bijapur Orad, Solapur)
- Institute of Pharmacy (Nadia, West Bengal)
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Institute of Pharmacy (Nadia, West Bengal)
- Azad College of Pharmacy (Shaikpet, Hyderabad)
- Bojjam Narasimhulu Pharmacy College for Women (Hyderabad)
- Adarsa College of Pharmacy (G.Kothapalli, Andhra Pradesh)
- SJM College of Pharmacy (Chitradurga, Karnataka)
Pharmaceutical industry is very large one and India too has vast as well as growing pharmaceutical industry. The number of hospitals, clinics and nursing homes are continuously increasing, so is the demand of professionals of this field. You can have reasonably good career in pharmacy. You can not only do job but also have your own business.
After getting diploma Pharmacy, you can look for job in government departments, hospitals, investigation and research centers etc. as a part of pharmaceutical industry; you will be doing evolvement, formulation and production etc of new medicines. You can also get the job of medical representative.
Pharmacy is considered as a reputed job and you get paid according to the type of the job you take.