Diploma – Foreign Trade Course
Posted on October 13, 2011 | By test3 | 178 responses
This page and section has details on Top Diploma Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Diploma Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Welcome to the Best Diploma Courses after 12th, Top Diploma Courses after 10+2 in India section. There are many Diploma courses after 12th in India for arts, commerce, science streams, students like Diploma, graphics designing, visual effects, digital film making, vfx, multimedia, web & game design courses. Here you will find a list of top and best Diploma courses after 12th, 10+2 in and across top cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Here you can explore top and best part time, short term, pg diploma and degree courses. New, one year, 1 year, certificate, professional courses, job oriented, different, various courses after graduation. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
The world economy has transformed into a global village and thus the national boundaries are no more obstacles to trade around the world. World trade is increasing like never before and consequently, countless number of opportunities are emerging everyday and thus, making international trade a lucrative profession.
Here are the course details for Diploma courses. Top Diploma Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Diploma Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Diploma Foreign Trade
You must have passed 10+2 or High School with at least 50% in aggregate from a recognized board or educational institution or equivalent.
Admission to the course is done on the basis of written test which is thereafter followed by an interview.
Duration of the Course
The course is generally of 2 to 3 years. However, the duration may vary from one institute to another, so you must get the detail from the institute directly.
Introduction to Exporting
- Advantages of exporting
- Resources needed
- Starting the Export Activity
- Problems Deriving from Non-Internationalization
- Introduction to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Globalization & International Business
- International trade & Financial Markets
- Globalization & International institutions
- World Economic Agreements
- Emerging Markets
- World Financial & Economic Crisis
- Import Export Documents
- Documents of Origin
- Commercial Documents
- Transport Documents
- Administrative Documents
- International Transport & Logistics
- Introduction to International Transport & logistics
- Selecting a Mode of transport
- Transport Documents & Insurance
- Importance of Appropriate Packaging
- Container Types
- Packaging Material Types
- Electronic Tagging
- Packaging Marks
- The Export Department
- Functions, Goals & Organization of the Export Department
Methods of Payment
- International Methods of Payment
- Bills of Exchange
- Letters of Credit
- Import Letters of Credit
Finance of International Trade
- International Finance
- Foreign Trade Finance
- Credit ratings
- Corruption Perceptions Index
International Bonds & Guarantees
- Tender & Performance Bonds
- Managing Bonds & Guarantees
- Bank Obligations
- Customer Liability Records
- ICC Rules for the Issuance of Bonds & Guarantees
- Factoring & Forfeiting
- Invoice Discounting
- Bills of Exchange
- Documentary Collections
- Clean Collection
- Managing Collections
Institutes Offering Diploma Foreign Trade
- Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade (Vikas Nagar, Lucknow)
- Indian Institute of Materials Management (Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra)
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (New Mehrauli road, New Deli)
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi)
Foreign trade is counted among the most attractive career choices of today and you can start with good initial salary which gets increased with experience.
Scope in India: you can get job in international trade at the advisory levels in a number of public sector undertakings which operate in foreign trade. It comprises international trade organizations, MNCs and export promotion councils etc. there are some typical job opportunities which comprise International Business Law Professionals.
Scope outside India: Outside India too, you have several job opportunities such as Marketing Communication Specialist and Market Data Specialist etc.