This page and section has details on Top DEOACC Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of DEOACC Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Welcome to the Best O LEVEL Courses after 12th, Top O LEVEL Courses after 10+2 in India section. There are many O LEVEL courses after 12th in India for arts, commerce, science streams, students like graphics designing, visual effects, digital film making, vfx, multimedia, web & game design courses. Here you will find a list of top and best O LEVEL courses after 12th, 10+2 in and across top cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Here you can explore top and best part time, short term, pg diploma and degree courses. New, one year, 1 year, certificate, professional courses, job oriented, different, various courses after graduation. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
The O level course is a certified course conducted by the DEOACC society to provide the students with the basic knowledge about computer application and Information Technology. The knowledge can be acquired by clearing the exams conducted by the DOEACC society either after undergoing the foundation course and clearing it or by appearing in the exam directly after acquiring the necessary qualification needed in this regard.
Here are the course details for DEOACC courses. Top DEOACC Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of DEOACC Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The eligibility for undertaking the O level course by DOEACC may include,
- A student must have 10+2 or at least 1 year IIT certificate to take up this particular course.
- The candidate must successfully get through and complete two years of a government recognized polytechnic or a similar diploma course after clearing 10th class to apply for the O level course during the final year.
- Students can also get direct admission in the course after clearing 10+2 or one year IIT certificate after class 10 and then in each case, followed by relevant experience, i.e. work experience in IT industry which includes teaching as a faculty member (coaching not included).
- A student, who has cleared NCVT-DP&CS (Data Processing & Computer Software) examination held by DGE&T (Govt. of India).
You can appear for the first exam; 6 months after registering with the DOEACC society and you need to clear all exams with in 5 years of your registration with the society.
The scope of DEOACC O level course includes,
- Giving you the basic knowledge about computers and its applications.
- Preparing you for A and B level of DEOACC courses, which have great scope.
- You get a prestigious and powerful diploma certificate from Government of India’s Ministry of Communications & Information Technology.