This page and section has details on Top BE Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of BE Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to Hot Courses, Part Time, Short Term, Diploma Courses, Degree, Certificate Courses in India section. There are thousands of short term, part time, full time, certificate, diploma and pg degree courses in India to choose from but it is very difficult to find the right course. In this section one can explore hot courses in India, short term, part time, full time diploma and pg degree courses after 12th, 10+2, graduation, b.com, bba, bds, bca, mba in India selected by our expert counsellors like mba, pgdm courses, animation courses, clinical research courses, training, engineering, design, mass media & film making courses, retail courses, fashion designing, interior designing, photography, jewellery designing courses, hair & beauty, biotechnology, diploma courses, degree courses, certificate courses, graduation, university courses, language, training, management, learning, new courses, photography, graduate, vocational, online courses, distance learning education, professional courses, computer education courses in finance, graduation, management and IT in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Aeronautical engineering is one of the most important courses in engineering. The basic degree needed to be an aeronautical engineer is Bachelor of Engineering or a Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical. One also has the option of getting a diploma in the subject.
Here are the course details for BE courses. Top BE Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of BE Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to B.E. Aeronautical Engineering
- Above all you are required to qualify 10+2 examination from an affiliated school or equivalent educational board with subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- You must have really good aggregate percentage. The required percentage varies from institution to institution.
- You are required to qualify the Joint Entrance Exam (J.E.E.) which is conducted by IIT’s in the months of January and May every year.
- Other than IITs there are other institutes that conduct their own entrance exam for the admission to the course.
Required Personal Attributes
- It is must that you have good observation power as well as analytical inclination of mind other than required academic qualifications.
- You must be good communicator and crisis manager.
- You must be physically healthy and fit.
- You must have proper vision. Those with less vision than required and color blindness cannot qualify to be an aeronautical engineer even if you are academically brilliant.
Institutes Offering B.E. Aeronautical Engineering Degree
- Indian Institute of Technology (Mumbai)
- IIT (West Bengal)
- Indian Institute of Technology (Tamil Nadu)
- Madras Institute of Technology (Tamil Nadu)
- Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology (Tamil Nadu)
- Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences (Tamil Nadu)
- School of Aviation Science and Technology (New Delhi)
- Punjab Engineering College (Chandigarh)
- IIT (Kanpur)
- Indian Institute of Aeronautics (Bihar)
- Institute of Aviation Technology (Haryana)
- VSM Aerospace (Karnataka)
- Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering (Uttaranchal)
Students pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course get multi-faceted training in different areas such as manufacturing and evolvement of aircrafts and missiles.
After completing the degree course, you can choose to design and test. Thus you can contribute to the evolvement of sophisticated technologies in the area of defense and space science.
If you are looking for the job prospects in India itself then often aeronautical engineers are employed by Indian Space Research Organization and the Defense Ministry of the country. Nevertheless, you also have the option of looking for job in the Civil Aviation Department, Defense Research and Development Lab and Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd.
You can also move in other major countries like USA, France, UK and Germany with aeronautical engineering degree. Aeronautical engineers from the different part of the countries flock to these nations. Already a good number of Indian aeronautical engineers form the work force of NASA.
The average initial pay package for those with aeronautical engineering degree is 1.5 lakh to 3 lakh annually. But the salary majorly depends on the academic excellence and skill set. An experienced aeronautical engineer gets the pay package between Rs.40, 000 to 1.25 lakh per month.
There are frequent chances of increment in the salary but they are few in government sector, while one can get better positions in private sector which consequently results into high pay package.