Bachelor of Applied Science – Instrumentation (Hons) Course
Posted on October 12, 2011 | By test3 | 87 responses
This page and section has details on Top Bachelor of Applied Science Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Bachelor of Applied Science Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to Best Courses after Graduation for Science, Non Medical, Biology Students in Science stream in India, Courses after Bsc Chemistry, Nursing, Computer Science, Botany, Zoology, Physics, Botany section. What to do after Graduation in Science? This is a typical question that many students have in their mind and are looking for good answers for these questions. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after bsc for medical, non medical, biology, chemistry, physics, botany, computer science students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, bsc, courses after graduation in Science stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in science in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Hons) Instrumentation is a graduation level course, which gives you an engineering degree, when you specialize and get practical knowledge in the field of measurement and control. You as an instrumentation engineer help engineers of other streams in measurement control. You get the practical knowledge in dealing with instruments of measurement control.
Here are the course details for Bachelor of Applied Science courses. Top Bachelor of Applied ScienceCourses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Bachelor of Applied ScienceInstitutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility may be needed to pursue Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Hons) Instrumentation:
- A student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board, where the aggregate percentage of three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology should be at least 60%
The duration of Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Hons) Instrumentation is:
- This is a 3 years course
The scope of Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Hons) Instrumentation is:
- They not only help students of Physics and Chemistry but their services are also hired by engineers. Since the services are used by various professional, your chances of good job and growth are always good.
- You get detail knowledge of various instruments and equipments, especially those involved in measurement and control.
- You also get complete knowledge of Biomedical and investigative Instruments. Software, Hardware and Assembly Programming are also a part of the curriculum. This includes both theoretical and practical knowledge.
- Their service is very useful in industries where automatic instruments are used.
- Even sectors of key importance like the nuclear sector use their service.
- They also get good opportunities in chemical and manufacturing industries.
- Since applied science gives you better practical knowledge, your chances of getting a good job increase.
- You can even go for a master’s degree in the same field.