Bachelor of Applied Science – Food Tech (Hons) Course
Posted on October 12, 2011 | By test3 | 181 responses
This page and section has details on Top Bachelor of Applied Science Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Bachelor of Applied Science Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to Best Courses after Graduation for Science, Non Medical, Biology Students in Science stream in India, Courses after Bsc Chemistry, Nursing, Computer Science, Botany, Zoology, Physics, Botany section. What to do after Graduation in Science? This is a typical question that many students have in their mind and are looking for good answers for these questions. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after bsc for medical, non medical, biology, chemistry, physics, botany, computer science students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, bsc, courses after graduation in Science stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in science in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Hons) Food Tech is a graduation level course, that aims at bringing up professional engineers, who with their unique knowledge and understanding of food-process connections or interactions, can help in maintaining and optimizing the competitiveness of the food industry (and its associated equipment and packaging material supply companies) by new up-to-date, sophisticated and innovative approaches to the design of process and equipment and the management and implementation of processing systems.
Here are the course details for Bachelor of Applied Science courses. Top Bachelor of Applied Science Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Bachelor of Applied Science Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility may be needed to pursue Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Hons) Food TechnologyA student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board, where the aggregate percentage of three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should be at least 60%
The duration of Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Hons) Food Tech is:
- This is a 3 years course
The scope of Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Hons) Food Tech is:
- You get sufficient knowledge to design or modify food processing plant.
- You are capable of creating and using units and systems, which can produce safe and high quality food products. Thus, you get to learn about safety of food and how to protect people from falling ill after having hazards food.
- You have greater understanding of economics, system dynamics and human considerations relating to food processing factory.
- Hotels and restaurants always have scope for professionals having this degree.
- One industry that will always be a profitable business is the food industry. You can open your own restaurant and food chain after this course.
- You can learn more about what people eat in India and in other countries. With so much knowledge about food, you can even move abroad and start food-chains there.