BA – History Course
Posted on October 12, 2011 | By test3 | 220 responses
This page and section has details on Top BA Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of BA Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to the Best Courses after Graduation for Arts Students in Arts stream in India, Courses after ba psychology, economics section. What to do after Graduation in Arts?
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
This is a typical question that comes to the mind of all students. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after ba, bba for arts students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, courses after ba, bba, courses after graduation in arts stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
B.A. (Hons) History is a bachelor level degree course for students who are interested to learn and understand history of their ancestors and civilization.
Here are the course details for BA courses. Top BA Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of BA Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility is needed to peruse B.A. (Hons) History:
- Since, history is taught to all students till class 10, there are no eligibility criteria for an entry into B.A. (Hons) History course apart from clearing higher secondary examination from a recognized board.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
The duration of B.A. (Hons) degree course in History is for three years.
The scope of B.A. (Hons) History is:
- It gives you a chance to learn and understand history in a better manner.
- History is a vast subject, which gives you an opportunity to explore. You can go for further studies and even write books on history and historical events.
- A research on history can fetch a job not only in India but also abroad.
- You can also find job as a teacher or professor in schools, universities or private institutes.
- In the present day scenario, it would be wrong to understand that history is only the study of old age times. The events that took place in 1990’s, say for example breaking-up of the Soviet Union or for that matter opening up of the Indian economy and its effects also form an element of historic study.
- Historic study of events and people also help in analyzing the cause and effect of many issues and events.