This page and section has details on Top BA Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of BA Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to the Best Courses after Graduation for Arts Students in Arts stream in India, Courses after ba psychology, economics section. What to do after Graduation in Arts?
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
This is a typical question that comes to the mind of all students. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after ba, bba for arts students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, courses after ba, bba, courses after graduation in arts stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
B.A. (Hons) Hindi is a bachelor level degree, which is attained by students studying Hindi at graduation level.
Here are the course details for BA courses. Top BA Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of BA Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility may be needed to persue B.A. (Hons) Hindi.
- Though there are no specific eligibility criteria, you must have decent marks in the language and on an overall basis than what is required in the cut-off list. Preference is given to students who have studied Hindi at the higher secondary level.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
The duration of B.A. (Hons) Hindi is as following:
- The course duration is for 3 years.
The scope of B.A. (Hons) Hindi is:
- The scope of learning Hindi at the graduation level can be vast. There are various states within the country, where not many people know Hindi. You can get various jobs in these states if you know Hindi. Moreover since a very few people take up Hindi (Hons) at graduation level, it means there is no competition when you apply for any post relating to this field.
- You can move abroad as a Hindi teacher or teach Hindi anywhere in India. If you can get a job as a lecturer in any university or college, you can earn a lot.
- You can go for higher studies in the language of Hindi.
- A good command over the language also gives you the option of translating from Hindi to various other languages you know and vice-versa.
- Study of Hindi at the graduation level can also help you become a good writer in Hindi language or take up Hindi language journalism provided you are interest in these fields.