BA – Economics Course
Posted on October 12, 2011 | By test3 | 39 responses
This page and section has details on Top BA Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of BA Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to the Best Courses after Graduation for Arts Students in Arts stream in India, Courses after ba psychology, economics section. What to do after Graduation in Arts?
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
This is a typical question that comes to the mind of all students. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after ba, bba for arts students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, courses after ba, bba, courses after graduation in arts stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
B.A. (Hons) Economics is a bachelor level degree course for students who want to pursue a career in economics.
Here are the course details for BA courses. Top BA Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of BA Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility is needed to pursue B.A. (Hons) Economics
- Although you can take up study of economics at a graduation level irrespective of whether you are a commerce, arts or science student and whether or not you have studied Economics before; yet preference is given to students, who have studied the subject at 10+2 level.
- The higher secondary school certificate should be from a recognized education board.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
The duration of B.A. (Hons) Economics is for three years.
The scope of B.A. (Hons) Economics is:
- The greatest scope of the course is that it gives you a chance to apply for some good jobs in Indian Administrative Services. It is generally believed that one is given a better consideration in admission test of Indian Administrative Services, if you have a B.A. (Hons) Economics degree.
- You can also get good jobs in finance, commerce and the banking sector.
- You can go for higher studies both with regard to national and international level economy.
- Since the study of economics is considered to be not only a dull subject but also a very tedious one, not many students take cope with it. Therefore, not many students opt for it at the graduation level. So, there is no dearth of jobs for economics graduates.
- You can also find some good options in the field of teaching.
- A study of economics also helps you to set up a business unit and run it with more efficiency.