This page and section has details on Top B.Tech Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of B.Tech Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to Hot Courses, Part Time, Short Term, Diploma Courses, Degree, Certificate Courses in India section. There are thousands of short term, part time, full time, certificate, diploma and pg degree courses in India to choose from but it is very difficult to find the right course. In this section one can explore hot courses in India, short term, part time, full time diploma and pg degree courses after 12th, 10+2, graduation, b.com, bba, bds, bca, mba in India selected by our expert counsellors like mba, pgdm courses, animation courses, clinical research courses, training, engineering, design, mass media & film making courses, retail courses, fashion designing, interior designing, photography, jewellery designing courses, hair & beauty, biotechnology, diploma courses, degree courses, certificate courses, graduation, university courses, language, training, management, learning, new courses, photography, graduate, vocational, online courses, distance learning education, professional courses, computer education courses in finance, graduation, management and IT in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
B Tech (Environmental Engineering) is an undergraduate level degree, awarded after completion of three or four year studies in this field from an official university or any other similar institution. They apply the principles of science to improve environment and provide healthy water, air and land facilities.
Here are the course details for B.Tech courses. Top B.Tech Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of B.Tech Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility is required to pursue B Tech (Environmental Engineering):
- A student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board with very high marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The aggregate in these three subjects in class 12 should be more than 50%.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
The duration of B Tech (Environmental Engineering) is as following:
- It is a four year course divided into eight semesters of six months each. A student has to appear for exams after every semester.
The scope of B Tech (Environmental Engineering) is:
- You can also find good career options in government departments like forest, Urban development, Industries, water resources and agriculture.
- Distilleries, fertilizers plants, textile mills, water treatment industries, refineries, mines and food processing industries also use their services.
- You can opt for further studies and acquire an M Tech degree. Higher qualification in Environmental Engineering gives you good chance in teaching jobs.
- International firms working for environmental related projects hire professionals from Environmental Engineering background.
- You can also find opportunities as a journalist.