This page and section has details on Top B.Tech Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of B.Tech Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India.
Welcome to Hot Courses, Part Time, Short Term, Diploma Courses, Degree, Certificate Courses in India section. There are thousands of short term, part time, full time, certificate, diploma and pg degree courses in India to choose from but it is very difficult to find the right course. In this section one can explore hot courses in India, short term, part time, full time diploma and pg degree courses after 12th, 10+2, graduation, b.com, bba, bds, bca, mba in India selected by our expert counsellors like mba, pgdm courses, animation courses, clinical research courses, training, engineering, design, mass media & film making courses, retail courses, fashion designing, interior designing, photography, jewellery designing courses, hair & beauty, biotechnology, diploma courses, degree courses, certificate courses, graduation, university courses, language, training, management, learning, new courses, photography, graduate, vocational, online courses, distance learning education, professional courses, computer education courses in finance, graduation, management and IT in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) is an undergraduate level degree, awarded after completion of three or four year studies in this field from an official university or any other similar institution. B Tech (Electrical Engineering) degree apart from theoretical knowledge also involves classroom and on the job training to deal with study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism.
Here are the course details for B.Tech courses. Top B.Tech Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of B.Tech Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility required to pursue B Tech (Electrical Engineering) is:
- A student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board with very high marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
The duration of B Tech (Electrical Engineering) course is 4 years.
The scope of B Tech (Electrical Engineering) is:
- They play an important role in implementation and control of electrical machines.
- Since from electronic equipments, computers, satellite navigation system and communications, household to industrial plans, etc., all require electricity. A student with a background in B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) can find job in almost every field.
- You get to analyze all kinds of systems and equipments for utilization, transmission, generation and distribution of Electrical Energy in detail.
- Graduates have scope both in the public and private sector and can find good jobs in electricity boards and other private companies.
- You also get the knowledge to develop reasoning power and analytical skills along with the knowhow of computers and programming skills.
- You can also go in for further studies.
- There are plenty of jobs in energy generating sector including hydro and solar energy.
- You can deal with any kind of electronic goods small or big.
- Behavioral Science
- Manufacturing Techniques
- Technical Communication
- Engineering Graphics-1
- Environmental Studies
- Electrical Science
- Fundamentals of Biotechnology
- Network Theory
- Management Concepts and Practices
- Material Science-A
- Energy Resources and Conversion
- Electrical Measurements and Measuring Instruments
- Electrical Machines I
- Electromagnetic Field Theory
- Digital Electronic Circuit and Systems
- Computer Aided Graphics
- Power Electronics
- System Engineering
- Microprocessors & Peripheral Devices
- Applied Instrumentation
- Power System Engineering
- Electrical Machines-II
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Communication Skills
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Electric Drives
- Control Systems
- Protection and Switchgear
- Minor Project
- Training & Seminar
- Major Project
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Major Project
List of Elective Subjects in Electrical Engineering
- Neural Network and fuzzy System
- Advanced Control
- Advanced Semi-Conductor Devices
- Network Synthesis
- EHV AC & DC Transmission
- Digital Signal Processing
- Operation research
- Microcontroller & Applications
- High Voltage Engineering
- Utilization of Electrical Energy & Electric traction
- Power System Protection & Stability
- Solid State Control of Electric Drives
- CAD of Electrical Machines
- Power System Operation and Control
- Power Quality
- Advance Instrumentation
- Switch Mode & Resonant Converters
- Modeling and Simulation of Electrical Machines