B.Tech – Computer Engineering
Posted on October 12, 2011 | By test3 | 66 responses
This page and section has details on Top B.Tech Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of B.Tech Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to Hot Courses, Part Time, Short Term, Diploma Courses, Degree, Certificate Courses in India section. There are thousands of short term, part time, full time, certificate, diploma and pg degree courses in India to choose from but it is very difficult to find the right course. In this section one can explore hot courses in India, short term, part time, full time diploma and pg degree courses after 12th, 10+2, graduation, b.com, bba, bds, bca, mba in India selected by our expert counsellors like mba, pgdm courses, animation courses, clinical research courses, training, engineering, design, mass media & film making courses, retail courses, fashion designing, interior designing, photography, jewellery designing courses, hair & beauty, biotechnology, diploma courses, degree courses, certificate courses, graduation, university courses, language, training, management, learning, new courses, photography, graduate, vocational, online courses, distance learning education, professional courses, computer education courses in finance, graduation, management and IT in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
B Tech (Computer Engineering) is an undergraduate level degree course, awarded after completion of three or four years of studies in this field from an official university or any other similar institution. This includes both theoretical and practical knowledge. It focuses on understanding and combining the principles of electronic engineering and computer science.
Here are the course details for B.Tech courses. Top B.Tech Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of B.Tech Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility is needed to pursue B Tech (Computer Engineering):
- A student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board with very high marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
The duration B Tech (Computer Engineering) is four years including one year practical training.
The scope of B Tech (Computer Engineering) is:
- The course gives you knowledge both in the field of electronic engineering and computer science to enable you to not only understand electronics but also both the hardware and software side of computers.
- It also makes you understand different types of computing systems including microprocessors, personal computers, and supercomputers.
- Computer engineers job includes writing software and firmware for embedded microcontrollers, designing VLSI chips, designing analog sensors, designing mixed signal circuit boards, and designing operating systems.
- Computer engineers are also suited for robotics research.
- You can go for higher studies and secure an M Tech degree or PHD.
- Since computers have entered all fields, you can get a high post in any public of private company to upkeep and upgrade their computers.
- Mathematics I
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Introduction to Manufacturing Process
- Physics I
- English language and composition
- Introduction to Engineering Profession
- Engineering Graphics
- Mathematics II
- Introduction to Manufacturing Process/Engineering
- Computer Programming
- Physics II
- English language and composition
- Engineering Mechanics
- Environment and Ecology
- Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
- Mathematics III
- Data Structures
- Digital Electronics
- Material Science and Engineering
- Object Oriented Programming
- Computer Organization
- Database Management System
- Computer Based Numerical and Stastical Techniques
- Unix and Shell Programming
- Digital Communication
- Microprocessor and Applications
- Automata Theory
- System Programming
- Computer Networking
- Analysis and Design of Algorithms
- Principles of Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Graphics
- Software Engineering
- Soft Skill Workshop
- Computer Architecture
- Embedded Systems
- Operating System
- Elective I
- Elective II
- Elective III
- Open Elective I
- Elective IV
- Elective V
- Open Elective II
- Software Project Management
The following are the list of Elective Subjects
- XML Application
- Mobile Computing
- Server Side Programming
- Data Ware Housing
- PARAM Architecture
- Image Processing
- Simulation and Modeling
- Functional Programming
- Parallel Computing
- Fault Tolerant System
- VLSI Design
- Digital Signal Processing
- Real Time System
- Object Oriented Modeling
- Operations Research
- Distributed System
- Advanced Computer Architecture
- Theory of Compilers