B.Tech – Aeronautical Engineering
Posted on October 12, 2011 | By test3 | 66 responses
This page and section has details on Top B.Tech Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of B.Tech Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to Hot Courses, Part Time, Short Term, Diploma Courses, Degree, Certificate Courses in India section. There are thousands of short term, part time, full time, certificate, diploma and pg degree courses in India to choose from but it is very difficult to find the right course. In this section one can explore hot courses in India, short term, part time, full time diploma and pg degree courses after 12th, 10+2, graduation, b.com, bba, bds, bca, mba in India selected by our expert counsellors like mba, pgdm courses, animation courses, clinical research courses, training, engineering, design, mass media & film making courses, retail courses, fashion designing, interior designing, photography, jewellery designing courses, hair & beauty, biotechnology, diploma courses, degree courses, certificate courses, graduation, university courses, language, training, management, learning, new courses, photography, graduate, vocational, online courses, distance learning education, professional courses, computer education courses in finance, graduation, management and IT in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
No need to mention that aeronautical engineers are linked with one of the most technologically advanced divisions of engineering. The main function of this sector is to design and evolve aircrafts to space. You must be a graduate in B.Tech Aeronautical.
Here are the course details for B.Tech courses. Top B.Tech Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of B.Tech Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Aeronautical
- You must have 10+2 or equivalent exam in Science stream with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as mandatory exam.
- You must have been able to secure a fairly high percentage in aggregate to take admission.
- In addition to above mentioned, you need to clear qualifying exam “Joint Entrance Exam” (JEE) which is conducted b the IITs.
- Your marks in the final exams at 10+2 level and qualifying exam are the basis of admission to this course. Entrance exams are conducted at state and central level.
- Most of the institutes offering aeronautical course consider JEE score as the qualifying grade.
B.Tech. Aeronautical for Working People
If you are working in private or public sector and willing to do B.Tech in Aeronautical via distance education, then there is the Associate Examination of the Institute of engineers offering degree to these people. They can prepare syllabus and can appear for the exam which is conducted by the Aeronautical Society of India. The degree thus acquired is equivalent to aeronautical engineering.
Job opportunities for those with aeronautical engineering degree are numerous. You can find job in the national and international airlines in both private and public sector. Nice jobs are also available in aircraft manufacturing units.
- Advanced Aero elasticity
- Aero Engine Maintenance and Repair
- Aerodynamics Of Aerospace Vehicles
- Aircraft Design Project
- Aircraft Production
- Aircraft Structures
- Applied Mechatronics
- Communication Competencies and Seminar
- Computation Fluid Dynamics
- Control Engineering
- Design of Power plants for Aircraft
- Dynamics and Bifurcations
- Environmental Science and Engineering
- Fatigue and Fracture
- Flight Dynamics and Control
- Fluid Mechanics
- Heat Transfer
- Hypersonic Flow Theory
- Introduction to Aero elasticity
- Introduction to Concurrent Engineering
- Mechanical Design of Gas Turbine components
- Microprocessor and Applications
- Optimization of Engineering Design
- Principles of Management
- Solid Mechanics
- Special Topics in Aerodynamics and CFD
- Systems Modeling and Simulation Theory
- Variational Methods in Engineering
- Advanced CFD
- Aero Engineering Thermodynamics
- Air Traffic Control and Aerodrome Design
- Aircraft Engine Sizing
- Aircraft General Engineering and Maintenance Practices
- Aircraft Rules and Regulations
- Applied Engineering Mechanics
- Classical Dynamics
- Computational Heat Transfer
- Control of Gas Turbine Engines
- Digital Control Systems
- Elastic Analysis of Plates and Laminates
- Experimental Methods in Fluid Mechanics
- Fiber Reinforced Composites
- Flight Mechanics II
- Fluid Mechanics and Machinery
- Heat Transfer- Aerospace Applications
- Project Work
- Introduction to Aerospace Engineering
- Introduction to Navigation and Guidance
- Mechanics and Machine Design
- Numerical Methods of Engineering
- Rocket and Missiles
- Space Mechanics
- Total Quality Management
- Wind Tunnel Techniques