B.Design – Apparel Production Course
Posted on October 11, 2011 | By test3 | 115 responses
This page and section has details on Top B.Design Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of B.Design Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Welcome to the Best Apparel Production Courses after 12th, Top Apparel Production after 10+2 in India section. There are many Apparel Production after 12th in India for arts, commerce, science streams, students like graphics designing, visual effects, digital film making, vfx, multimedia, web & game design courses. Here you will find a list of top and best Apparel Production after 12th, 10+2 in and across top cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Here you can explore top and best part time, short term, pg diploma and degree courses. New, one year, 1 year, certificate, professional courses, job oriented, different, various courses after graduation. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
B.Design Apparel Production is a graduation level degree course in the field of designing. The course gives you both knowledge and opportunities in the field of fashion design and production. Such courses enable students to understand the latest fashion trends in clothing and create cloths accordingly.
Here are the course details for B.Design courses. Top B.Design Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of B.Design Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility is needed to pursue B.Design Apparel Production
- A student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
The duration of B.Design Apparel Production is 4 years.
The scope of B.Des. Apparel Production is:
- It is very easy to get a job. You can find a job in both public and private sector. You can even move abroad after this course.
- It gives you a chance to study both designing and production of garments. You are more confident about manufacturing your designs since you achieve good knowledge in the area of production. It helps you to start your own business and run it in an organized manner. You can not only start your own line of clothing but also run a wholesale and retail business after this course.
- It gives you a chance to understand the latest trends in designing of apparels.
- It opens avenues for you to go for higher studies and gain specialized knowledge.
- You get a chance to design for celebrities and woo them with your creations.
- You can easily find a job in textile industry.
- You can teach in colleges and institutes about various aspects of designing and production of clothing.
- With your knowledge of both design and production you can create both designs and manufactured clothes at special request at a very short notice and can even arrange quick alterations for your clients.