Architecture – Masters in Architecture Course
Posted on October 11, 2011 | By test3 | 146 responses
This page and section has details on Top Architecture Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Architecture Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Welcome to the Best Courses after Graduation in Architecture : Top Architecture Courses after 10+2 in India section. There are many Architecture courses after 12th in India for arts, commerce, science streams, students like graphics designing, visual effects, digital film making, vfx, multimedia, web & game design courses. Here you will find a list of top and best Architecture courses after 12th, 10+2 in and across top cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Here you can explore top and best part time, short term, pg diploma and degree courses. New, one year, 1 year, certificate, professional courses, job oriented, different, various courses after graduation. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
Masters in Architecture is a professional degree at the post graduation level, which gives you a license to work as a senior architect after acquiring both theoretical and practical knowledge in this regard. This is an engineering degree.
Here are the course details for Architecture courses. Top Architecture Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Architecture Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility may be needed to peruse Masters in Architecture:
- It requires a bachelor degree in Architecture or an equivalent degree from any Indian university or any other certified institution.
- You at least need 50% marks in B Arch to enroll into this course.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
The duration of Masters in Architecture is 2 years.
The scope of Masters in Architecture is:
- Masters in Architecture degree helps you to plan town and cities and be a part of the planning process.
- Masters in Architecture gives you a better opportunity to get a job and grow at workplace both in the private and public sector than a bachelor’s degree in Architecture. Masters in Architecture is likely to have more frequent increments with higher range.
- A person with Masters in Architecture have more knowledge. In case of constructing complicated buildings, Masters in Architecture holder is likely to do a better job.
- Masters in Architecture degree gives you a better chance in government jobs and move abroad.
- You can be more successful in your own business as architect.
- You can provide better technical help.
- Graduates of B.S. in Architecture degree programs who want to take up architecture as career must complete a Masters of Architecture (M.Arch.)