Architecture – Bachelors in Architecture Course
Posted on October 11, 2011 | By test3 | 170 responses
This page and section has details on Top Architecture Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Architecture Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to Best Course after Graduation in Architecture: Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Welcome to the Best Architecture Courses after 12th, Top Architecture Courses after 10+2 in India section. There are many Architecture courses after 12th in India for arts, commerce, science streams, students like graphics designing, visual effects, digital film making, vfx, multimedia, web & game design courses. Here you will find a list of top and best Architecture courses after 12th, 10+2 in and across top cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, Coimbatore, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Here you can explore top and best part time, short term, pg diploma and degree courses. New, one year, 1 year, certificate, professional courses, job oriented, different, various courses after graduation. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
Bachelor of Architecture or B. Arch is a graduation level course, which teaches you both theoretical and practical aspects of any kind of construction process. This is an engineering degree.
Here are the course details for Architecture Courses. Top Architecture Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Architecture Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Eligibility criteria to pursue Bachelors of Architecture degree are as follows:
- A student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board with at least an aggregate of 50% marks Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
This is a 5 year course which enables you to have both the theatrical and practical experience of the subject.
The scope of Bachelors of Architecture degree is:
- You can find a good job in a multinational construction house.
- Apart from international companies there are good construction companies within India itself, which offer good jobs to Architects. Scope is also available in the public sector companies.
- You can also start your own construction business with this degree.
- You can pursue Masters of Architecture.
- The course teaches you about proper use of space.
- Architects are usually creative people; who design a building. The degree helps them to conceptualize a building both as a whole and each part of it.
- The degree helps architect to do both indoor and outdoor work for the construction of a building by analyzing the potential and limitations of new developments and new methods.
- They provide technical help to improve a building and can be called upon to conduct land surveys.