This page and section has details on Top M.Phil Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of M.Phil Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to the Best Courses after Graduation for Arts Students in Arts stream in India, Courses after ba psychology, economics section. What to do after Graduation in Arts?
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
This is a typical question that comes to the mind of all students. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after ba, bba for arts students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, courses after ba, bba, courses after graduation in arts stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
A post graduation level study of a course, which is a helping profession committed to assist persons and their families, who are struggling with effect of disabilities and are seeking assistance to restore hope and meaning in their life is M Phil in rehabilitation psychology.
Here are the course details for M.Phil courses. Top M.Phil Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of M.Phil Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
- You need to be an M A or M Sc in psychology with at least 55% marks to pursue this course.
- A 5% reduction in marks is given to students with Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes.
The time period to pursue this course is 2 years.
- This is an extensive course, which gives you both the theoretical and practical knowledge in skills, which help in disability rehabilitation.
- The course trains you to take-up wide range of duties concerning disability and psychology and prepares you for three distinctive roles, which include role of a clinical psychologist, community psychologist and social psychologist. Thus, the course not only trains you deal with the persons with disabilities and their problems but also the society they live in. It helps you to understand the personal and social problems faced by persons with disabilities in a collective manner and solve them.
- The scope of the job also includes early identification of persons with disabilities.
- Complete psychological assessment and diagnosis of persons with disabilities.
- Take the necessary steps to integrate persons with disabilities into the society and community.
- To help and assist persons with disabilities by applying the principles of psychology in their lives.
- To teach rehabilitation psychology to help the services for persons with disabilities grow.