This page and section has details on Top Fine Arts Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Fine Arts Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to the Best Courses after Graduation for Arts Students in Arts stream in India, Courses after ba designing. What to do after Graduation in Arts?
Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
This is a typical question that comes to the mind of all students. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after ba, bba for arts students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, courses after ba, bba, courses after graduation in arts stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects.
Bachelors in Design (Fashion Designing) is a bachelors degree in Fashion designing, which gives you knowledge about the art of designing trendy clothing lines.
Here are the course details for Fine Arts courses. Top Fine Arts Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Fine Arts Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
You need to clear 10+2 or equivalent degree from any recognized board. Though the subjects are not important, you must have an aggregate of 50% marks to peruse this course.
The duration Bachelors in Design (Fashion Designing) is 4 years.
The scope of Bachelors in Design (Fashion Designing) is:
- It helps you become a designer or work under other designers.
- You can also start your own line of clothing and/or start manufacturing cloths.
- As a designer, this course gives you a chance to influence the fashion industry and the fashion trends not only in India but also internationally.
- Government of India also recruits many designers.
- You can also teach in a designing school.
- You can also opt for higher studies in this field. It will give you a better chance to go for higher studies in reputed institutions like NIFT.
- You can also design for celebrities. Say for example, a lot of film stars from Bollywood wear designer clothes on various award functions.
- You can find a job in textile industry.
- You can also go for a career in Fashion Management.
- You not only get an opportunity to start new line of clothing but the course also gives you a lot of scope in traditional clothing line. You can start your boutique.