This page and section has details on Top Bachelor of Applied Science Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Bachelor of Applied Science Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
Welcome to Best Courses after Graduation for Science, Non Medical, Biology Students in Science stream in India, Courses after Bsc Chemistry, Nursing, Computer Science, Botany, Zoology, Physics, Botany section. What to do after Graduation in Science? This is a typical question that many students have in their mind and are looking for good answers for these questions. There are many career options and courses available after graduation, courses after bsc for medical, non medical, biology, chemistry, physics, botany, computer science students. Here you can explore top and best courses and careers after graduation, bsc, courses after graduation in Science stream, post graduate diploma and degree courses in science in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Hons) Electronics is a graduation level course, which teaches you how to apply the knowledge of electronics into the real world and physical environment.
Here are the course details for Bachelor of Applied Science courses. Top Bachelor of Applied Science Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of Bachelor of Applied Science Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility may be needed to pursue Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Hons) Electronics
- A student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board, where the aggregate percentage of three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should be at least 60%
The duration of Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Hons) Electronics is as following
- This is a 3 years course.
The scope of Bachelor of Applied Sciences (Hons) Electronics is:
- You get to understand electronics in greater detail. Since you have more practical knowledge, it is easier for you to find a job. Moreover, being practically involved gives you a better chance to understand and apply the latest technological changes in the field of electronics.
- Since you have practical knowledge, you have better chance of getting promotion.
- Electronics is a very vast field. You can get a job anywhere in the field of electronics. And since companies from both public and private sector need such professionals, you can find a job in any kind of a company.
- You can go for higher studies and acquire a master’s degree in the same field. You can also go for MBA or MCA courses after this degree.
- Yon can start your own business both in sale and repair of electronic goods.
- You not only get into repair, work on and sell electronic equipments but you can also go into the field of designing electronic equipments.