This page and section has details on Top B.Tech Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of B.Tech Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India.
Welcome to Hot Courses, Part Time, Short Term, Diploma Courses, Degree, Certificate Courses in India section. There are thousands of short term, part time, full time, certificate, diploma and pg degree courses in India to choose from but it is very difficult to find the right course. In this section one can explore hot courses in India, short term, part time, full time diploma and pg degree courses after 12th, 10+2, graduation, b.com, bba, bds, bca, mba in India selected by our expert counsellors like mba, pgdm courses, animation courses, clinical research courses, training, engineering, design, mass media & film making courses, retail courses, fashion designing, interior designing, photography, jewellery designing courses, hair & beauty, biotechnology, diploma courses, degree courses, certificate courses, graduation, university courses, language, training, management, learning, new courses, photography, graduate, vocational, online courses, distance learning education, professional courses, computer education courses in finance, graduation, management and IT in the top cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Noida, Gurgaon, India. New and different courses in any filed help you keep abreast of other and updated with the latest in that particular industry. Doing a specialized course will also assist you in your job or for better job prospects. Any course you do will definitely add value to you in many ways. Not only one gets to learn many new things from these various courses but also increases the experience and skill sets of an individual.
B Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) is an undergraduate level degree course, awarded after completion of three or four year studies in this field from an official university or any other similar institution. They deal with designing, fabrication, manufacturing and maintenance of electronic equipments.
Here are the course details for B.Tech courses. Top B.Tech Courses in India, List of Best Ranking and latest courses of B.Tech Institutes, Different Courses and Programs in India
The following eligibility is required for admission to B Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering)
- A student needs to clear higher secondary from a recognized board with very high marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Some institutions may also ask for an admission test for admission into the course.
The duration of B Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) course is 4 years.
The scope of B Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering) is:
- It has scope in almost every industry as every industry deal with electronics and computers.
- There is a huge scope for Radio and Television after B Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering).
- They can also find jobs with both private and public Telecommunication companies.
- Software companies also employ students with Electronics & Communication background.
- They can find job in power sector, steel plants petroleum and chemical industry.
- They have scope in both public and private sector with regard to installation, operation and maintenance of electronics equipments and systems.
- Defense, space and other organizations, which undertake research on a large scale basis, employ electronics engineers in developing and designing systems and devices for telecommunication and signal processing.
- Their services are used in designing, fabrication and manufacturing of electronic equipments.
- They can also take up teaching and research in one of the many engineering colleges in India or abroad and opt for research work.
- Mathematics I
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Introduction to Manufacturing Process
- Physics I
- English language and composition
- Introduction to Engineering Profession
- Engineering Graphics
- Mathematics II
- Introduction to Manufacturing Process/Engineering
- Computer Programming
- Physics II
- English language and composition
- Engineering Mechanics
- Environment and Ecology
- Material Science and Engineering
- Electronics Devices and Circuits
- Computer Based Numerical and Statistical Techniques
- Networks & Systems
- Data Structures and Program Design
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Digital Electronics
- Electro Magnetic Theory
- Measurement & Instrumentation
- Computer Organization
- Antenna and Wave Propagation
- Communication Systems
- Industrial Electronics
- Electronics Circuit Design
- Automatic Control Systems
- Principles of Management
- Microwave Engineering
- Microprocessors and its Applications
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Communications
- VLSI Technology
- Elective 1
- Elective 2
- Data Communication and Networks
- Elective 2
- Elective 3
- Micro Electronics &VLSI Design
Elective Subjects for Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Optical Communication
- RADAR and Satellite Communication
- Micro Computer Based System Design
- Digital Image Processing
- Advanced Logic Design
- Wireless Communication
- Multimedia Communication
- Computer Architecture
- DSP Architecture and Applications
- Wireless Lan
- Powder Metallurgy
- Web Technology
- Graph Theory
- Power Plant Engineering
- Differential Geometry