Posted on November 25, 2011 | By test2 | 129 responses
There are excellent top management colleges in India, which impart world class management education par excellence.
We have seen a gradual shift of interest towards these studies. With the increasing focus of students towards an MBA degree has given rise to the mushrooming of these colleges. They are steadily gaining popularity and provide education facilities at par with renowned business schools of the world. With globalization and an open economy, India was exposed to the foreign investors who flooded business deals to the country. This economic paradigm led to a demand for management students to be employed by the upcoming business houses.
The promise of big moolah attracted many students to pursue the degree for a career. Needless to say, the birth of many colleges in India is the due to the impact of the global markets. These institutions graduate scores of management professionals, all prepped up to join the corporate world.
All top institutes in India are basically involved in two academic cycles:
Admissions for students seeking a business qualification
Placements with various companies on-campus.
Reputed management colleges, quite obviously, draw the best students. Similarly, placements with the best jobs and good remuneration attract students to go for the college having the best placement record.
Top Management Colleges in India
The following are the top colleges in India:
– Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A): Provides Doctoral Programs, programs equivalent to MBA, and courses for executives as well as teachers.
– Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C): Offers post graduate diploma in management, computer added management and management for visionary leaders for all round development of students. It also offers part-time programs for the Executives.
– Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B): There are open programs, customized programs as well as International programs for full – time management professional. You can study a post graduate program in Management, Software Enterprise Management or Public Policy and Management.
– Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L): This management college offers Post Graduate Program for both Management students and working professionals.
– Xavier Labor Relations Institute, Jamshedpur (XLRI): Provides the scope to pursue a post graduation in diploma in business administration or personnel management and industrial relations. It also offers fellowship programs, Satellite programs and international student exchange programs.
– Indian School of Business, Hyderabad: ISB offers an executive MBA and Pre-doctoral program.
– Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I): IIM- I offers a management development programme, an executive post-graduate programme and a post-graduate programme in management. It offers specialized program for Defense officers and Fellow programs.
– Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode: Candidates can choose from a variety of courses and programs, such as post-graduate programme in management, entrepreneurship fellow program and development programs. You can also apply in the programs meant for the working Executives and the faculties.
– Management Development Institute, Gurgaon: You can pursue specialized and customized management programs and executive programs to best suit your needs.
– SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai: Considered to be one of the top management colleges in India, SP Jain offers several programs either for post graduate courses or short term executive management professionals.
Most of these colleges boast of renowned faculty, elaborate infrastructure and diverse management programs offered by the top B-schools in India and attract students as well as practicing managers.
7 Magical Tips to Ensure Admission in Your Desired College:
• Do a complete research before putting finger on a particular management institute
• Understand your career requirement
• What you want to achieve in your life
• In which field you want to make your career
• Compare courses offered by various institutes in Delhi
• Choose an institute that fulfills your objectives in the best possible manner
• Last but not the least, give your best and thus, grab the best employment opportunities in your preferred industry
List of Top MBA Colleges in India